Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogging thoughts and questions...

First of all, I am sure that all of you bloggers are already aware of this but I just discovered it and I am excited about it. I had to share...I found a company that will turn your blog into a book.
I LOVE to scrapbook, but have found that I just don't have time to routinely do it right now (kids, school, church, work). I take about a million pictures a day and am just getting further and further behind.
I enjoy blogging, it is very easy and quick, and although it is not the same as scrapbooking it still reaches the same goal...preserving our memories! So I am going to be putting up a lot of posts so I can have a complete book at the end of the year (maybe 1/2 a year?). This brings me to my questions...

From all you professional bloggers out there I need some advice. First how do you post a video (like from your digital camera?) and how do you post mulitple pictures and then a comment alongside of that picture, all on one post? Does that last question make sense? If anyone knows leave me a comment and educate me! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey April
That is great!
Where is the website that will do that? I would be way interested.
Take care and keep posting I love to read your posts!