Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
1-He is such a hard worker
2-He still looks like he is 19 yrs old
3-He is an excellent piano player
4-Good dad, good hubby, good provider-the list goes on (most days...:)

4 MOVIES THAT I COULD WATCH OVER & OVER
1-Dirty Dancing
2-Enemy of the State
3-Sommersby (if you haven't seen this-you must rent it now!)
4-Pride and Prejudice (new and old)

4 T.V. SHOWS I WATCH
1-We don't have "TV"-only the capability to watch movies/DVD's but I do make it a point to be someplace where there is a TV for American Idol.
2-
3-
4-

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1-Washington DC/Maryland
2-California
3-South Carolina
4-Nauvoo

4 PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY
1-Deborah
2-Cam
3-School People
4-Lindee

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
1-Europe (Cam owes me a trip there)
2-Hawaii
3-Grand Canyon
4-NYC (going there in November! Yeah!)

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1-Macaroni and Cheese (still number one after all these years...)
2-El Matador Chips and Salsa
3-Cilantro lime rice
4-Raspberries

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE UPCOMING YEAR
1-Our family trip to NYC
2-Being that much closer to school being over...
3-Carson and Hannah's B-day's-I love to do their parties, make the cake etc.
4-Being released from playing the organ (if anyone would like to hint this to my husband (or another bishopric member) I would greatly appreciate it :)

4 PEOPLE THAT I WILL TAG
1-Cristy
2-Deborah
3-Brooke
4-Keisha

1 comment:

Heart on my sleeve said...

I laughed at the comment about Cameron looking 19. That's okay, Cam. When you are pushing 50 like me(only another year), you won't look it! :)