Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag

At first I didn't like these tags-but now I do! They are pretty fun and I can't help when I read others, I think about my own answers. So here is the latest tag from my
friend.
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. The Gospel
3. Primary
4. Music
5. Education
6. Spending time and doing fun things with my kids.
7. Pictures-I take WAY to many.
8. Being involved in my son's school
9. Health care (sorry I had to add another)

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. Wow! Cool! (in response to Carson's many inventions and concoctions)
2. I love you!
3. Please
4. Thank You!
5. Hannah say "(whatever ever it is I am trying to teach her :)"
6. Carson-time to wake up!
7. What are you doing?
8. Time to go

8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Learn to play the guitar proficiently
2. Finish Grad school :)
3. Go on a vacation and spend whatever money I want to (I might need to medicate Cam before this can happen)
4. Learn more about the Gospel
5. Volunteer more
6. Raise my kids and see them as happy adults
7. Travel
8. Write down my personal history and all the little stories of my kids.

8 Things I have learned from the past
1. Now that I am a mom, I appreciate my mom so much more.
2. "you are in charge of your own happiness"
3. Cam's idea of a fixer upper and my idea of a fixer upper are completely different :)
4. It doesn't matter how much money you make, you just buy bigger things and your expenses stay the same.
5. I am happiest when I am doing what is right!
6. I love my children more and more each day.
7. No matter what is happening to me, there is always something worse someone else is going through. We all have trials and if everyone wore them on their sleeves we would all probably treat each other a little nicer.
8. My family makes me happy


8 things I currently want/need
1. My laundry folded
2. To pass my patho class
3. My vehicles oil to be changed
4. Hannah's cough to go away
5. November 15th to get here
6. A pedicure (or toe jam extraction as Cam calls it :)
7. One or two more family hikes before the season ends
8. A new good book to read

8 places I want to see/visit
1. Europe more specifically...
2. Germany
3. Switzerland
4. The Grand Canyon
5. Hawaii
6. NYC
7. Go on a medical mission somewhere...
8. Disneyland again with the kids

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. El Matador
2. La Ferrovia
3. The Olive Garden
4. Market Place Grill
5. Tamera Newman Restaurant :)
6. Orange Julius (not a restaurant but I love this place!)
7. Artisian Grill
8. Chili's

8 shows I like to watch
1. Remember-no tv.

I won't tag anyone but feel free to tag yourself!

1 comment:

Heart on my sleeve said...

My girlfriend, Denise, told me to read "The Shack". About a man whose daughter was murdered and he goes into this shack and spends the weekend with God.