Tuesday, October 14, 2008

For Rent! Finally! Yeah!

The upstairs apartment is finally ready for renters in our duplex. I could not be happier. Cam and I spent most of Saturday deep cleaning it. How can I describe it? Here are a few words..Filthy, disgusting, gross....The kitchen cabinets were so bad I had to scrap off an inch of film with a razor blade-regular scrubbing would not get the scum off. I swear those things had never been cleaned. Here are some pics of only the upstairs...if you want to see the "before" shots go to my April posting-"fixer upper"-and the two after that. More pictures are on the KSL website.





2 comments:

Christensen Family said...

I'm sure you are so glad that the cleaning part is over! It looks great. Good luck with it all!

Heart on my sleeve said...

Ewww! I can only imagine. I'm sorry my son puts you through so much torture. I hope now it pays off!!!