Sunday, July 6, 2008

School Intensive Week again...

My next "intensive week" starts tomorrow. This time it is 10 days though! I feel less anxious about this one though, because at the end of it I will be done with school for the summer!

It is kind of like running a mile on the school track. You know you have to go around four times to finish but the third time you are tired and you do not want to do it. But, in the back of your head you know if you can just finish this one last lap you will be done. What a great analogy huh? :) But that is how I feel and the only way I know how to describe it. For those of you who like to run just pretend it is the 49th lap out of 50.

So wish me luck as I endure the last ten "intensive days" of summer semester. Thanks to my team of babysitters for helping with my kiddos!

3 comments:

Christensen Family said...

I know exactly how that feels. Very good analogy. Good luck with it all. You'll do great!

The Reese's said...

good luck with that! i still admire you for keeping up with all you do with kids!

california smiths said...

Good luck, I love the HS analogy...so true. It will be nice to be done and enjoying your summer....