Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hannah is 10 Months Old!

Hannah had her 10 "monthversary" today. I really can not believe it. I love this darling baby!

All About Hannah at 10 months old!
I am MOBILE! I can get anywhere I want- very quickly too. If I am crawling on the hardwood floors I use a slide crawl method because it is faster. When I am on the rugs I crawl on all fours. My knees are raw. :(
New words I learned this month include bye bye, uh oh, ouch (taught by dad..because I am always pulling his hair!)
I know how to wave
If you ask me what the kitty says I make a hissing sound (We have a mean cat that only hisses!)
I know the actions to pat a cake-clapping, rolling, and throwing in the air.
I have a new funny smile where I scrunch up my nose and eyes and then smile. My mom and dad think it is SOOO cute.
Much to my mom's dismay I like to pull off all the "extras" she puts on me like headbands, bracelets, and shoes.
I love my brother very much.
I am so happy in the morning. I love seeing my family in the morning.
I LOVE being outside.
I like to copy my brother. If he yells for fun..I yell back!
I can almost pull myself up to a standing position. I still need some help though with this.
I like to kick the blankets off.
My mom thinks I am growing more hair.
My favorite foods are- anything really! I especially love strawberries and rice cereal mixed with OJ.
I am a very cute lovable baby...I am learning new things everyday...watch me grow!

Here are a few of my nicknames and who gave them to me!
Little Miss (Mom)
Lovie (Mom)
Sweet Cheeks (Carson)
Babs (Pronounced to rhyme like labs) (Dad)


4 comments:

Christensen Family said...

She is getting big! It goes by too fast. We should get together some time.

The Reese's said...

she looks so cute! i love to see what other babies that our close to mine do. it's funny how different they are.

Ben and Keri said...

Hannah is so cute! I can't believe she is growing us so fast! Love those dimples!

california smiths said...

She looks so much like you! I didn't realize how close her and Grant are in age. He will be ten months on Wednesday and just figured the crawling thing out this past week. She is darling!