Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nursery...Already?

This past Sunday (Jan. 4th), Hannah went to Nursery for the first time. I was sad and glad. Sad because my little one is growing up. But glad because it is difficult to do sharing time/calling responsibilities, while Cam is busy doing his Bishopric duties, with a very mobile, sometimes loud, get into everything, little lady. I was also nervous I was putting her in germ central in the middle of germ season!

So, I take my beutiful little one to nursery and go off to Primary. We had a sweet reunion about 5 minutes later (the Nursery has a great policy of a 5 min cry rule..after 5 mins, it's time to go back to Mom or Dad). She was all smiles when she saw me and clapped her hands. Somehow, I think this is the response she was after... :) Hannah stayed with me for the first hour and then we tried nursery attempt #2 and she stayed and did great (so they say...:) We will see how next week goes down...

I wanted to take some pictures of Hannah marking her first Nursery day, but also wanted to capture her beautiful dress she wore. A Christmas gift from her Nana.





(Note, we have afternoon church now and therfore nap time was missed. Hannah had tore out her pretty hairbow by picture time and also didn't really want to smile for the camera...these are the best I could do but I still love them.)

4 comments:

All About Us said...

Already!!! can't beleive it. Time flies

Heart on my sleeve said...

She looks so cute in that dress! Man I have good taste--lol...

Our Newman 6 said...

What a BIG Girl! I can't believe she is old enough for nursery, I remember sending Shaunie and she cried every time we would go down that hall to the nursery, she was such a mama's girl. WAY TO GO HANNAH! We love you guys!

All About Us said...

I am feeling really well Pregnant wise. I remember one of your good friends was in the NICU when Colter was in there. She was way nice.