Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We have had a great holiday season, with much to blog about, which I will...later.

Of course I had to make some New Year's Resolutions and you know what they say, if you write them down you are more likely to succeed so here we go...

1. Scripture study at least 4 times a week
2. Quit procrastinating with school stuff...turn in assignments early, start studying for tests sooner etc!
3. Lose weight. Yes, the "traditional" resolution. Hard to admit like this, but not like its any secret I can hide! I need to lose some weight, and I have a great incentive to do so. I am starting a private blog to write about it, keep track, etc. If you would like to read it, leave your email here or email me and I will invite you. Especially ,those of you in the "club"!
4. Go to bed at 10:00 pm Sun-Thurs. I like to stay up late, generally doing non-productive things. If I can accomplish goal #2 it should greatly assist in the accomplishing of goal #4.

So there you have it, my resolutions. Here's to 2009!

5 comments:

The Reese's said...

good luck! they all sound like ones we all can work on :)

The Harvey's said...

I want to! Janelleharvey1@gmail.com

Our Newman 6 said...

BRING IT ON GIRLFRIEND!
J/K janiecen@gmail.com
We are excited about this club the kids are all kung-ho also about the reward at the end

Christensen Family said...

I totally am in the club. I need to lose weight too. I think you have my email. If not let me know.

Brooke Bevan said...

I would love to be involved. brookenamos@gmail.com