Thursday, January 1, 2009

Carson's Choir Concert

The ALA program has their own special choir. They had a performance on December 18th. The 1st and 2nd grade classes sang together and the 3rd-6th graders sang all together.

It was quite "professional" for a grade school choir. They sang a lot of fun, new songs that I had never heard before. The older kids did a song about Christmas lights with colored flashlights that went with the song. Carson's group wore little black and white vests that were pretty cute looking.

When the Carson's group came on stage. Carson was standing pretty close to the middle of the very back row-with all the second graders! He was the only first grader in that row, and taller than most of the second graders. That child is going to be 7 feet tall at this rate. He is a head taller than most the kids in his class.

Carson's singing was fair to good :). He put in an effort for 75% of the time, the other 25% you could tell he didn't know the words and was trying to fake it-moving his mouth in different exaggerating ways. He did look super cute though, when they did a little dance thing with one of the songs.

I am so proud of my little guy and can't wait to watch him grow up and be involved in all the things he does. He is so smart, cute, and fun. We love him so!

1 comment:

Heart on my sleeve said...

And of course he is the most handsome little man there!!!